Robusta Studio is looking for a Senior Rails Developer!
If interested, Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conceptualize and build efﬁcient, well-organized web applications.
• Work on all levels of the technical stack, from front-end styling to back-end coding.
• Be familiar with trends in web design and technologies.
• Rapidly solve problems and bugs.
• Experience with object oriented analysis and design.
• Understanding of code manipulation and optimization issues.
• Familiarity with the MVC model.
• A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Mentor other members of the team.
• Be comfortable taking ownership of an existing application.
• An appreciation for the best Agile practices including design patterns, continuous integration, and unit testing.
• Superb analytical skills, self-directed, excellent communication skills with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions, strong team ethic, pays close attention to details and being able to work independently without much supervision.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent degree.
• Minimum of 3+ years of extensive Ruby on Rails and database driven backend application development experience.!
• Prior experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining Ruby on Rails based components in a consumer facing web environment.
• Experience integrating with Social Media APIs; Facebook, Twitter, …etc.
• Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
• Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MYSQL.!
• Experience working with cloud services; AWS, Rackspace, …etc.
• Experience with HAML, SASS, CoffeeScript, and Git is preferred.
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows development environments.